Get your daily dose of ACV in these bite-sized apple cider vinegar gummies.
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
- 2 cups organic apple juice
- ½ cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons gelatin powder (I use grass fed beef gelatin from Aspen Naturals)
- 2 Stevia Packets (Trader Joes) may or may not need depending on juice added
Options: Spiced Apple Cider or Wassail works great. Or add 1/2 cup unsweetened Cherry or Pomegranate Juice and then reduce the apple juice to 1.5 cups. May or may not need the stevia
- Combine the apple juice and apple cider vinegar in a large saucepan (no heat) and stir well. Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the liquid and mix, letting it sit for two minutes.
- Switch on the heat to medium-low stir with a wooden spoon for about 3 minutes until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into ice cube trays, silicone molds or into a glass 9X9 inch pan … chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Getting your daily dose of ACV doesn’t have to be boring and repetitive. Now, you can make sure that every family member is reaping the benefits of ACV, and have fun at the same time, by using your creativity to make these apple cider vinegar gummies. Your body will thank you for it.